In this episode, Dr. Chandra Bhansali, recognized as one of the Top 100 influential people within the accounting profession by Accounting Today, shares how his company revolutionized the accounting profession by introducing computerized tax filing and payroll as a revenue stream.
With a Ph.D. in Engineering and his wife with an advanced degree in Mathematics, together they co-founded AccountantsWorld. Together they introduced the first Windows-based professional tax system in the 1990s and continue to be at the forefront of technology within the accounting profession.
In this episode you will learn:
- The beginnings of computerized tax filing before it became mainstream
- Why the technology of today has created revolutionary opportunities for accountants to generate revenue
- Why passion is the key to a successful career (and the fountain of youth)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Chandra Bhansali's LinkedIn
- TravelBank- use the promo code Future50 for $50 in rewards credit when you book your next flight
This episode is brought to you by TravelBank, the app that helps you find the best flights at a lower cost than other platforms. They are giving the Future of Accounting community (YOU!), $50 in rewards credit with the next flight you purchase.
All you have to do is click here to download the app, and use Future50 in the promo code to get $50 in rewards with your next flight.