In this episode, Barbara Torzewski gives us insight into how her firm, BDO, is using bots to transform their client's tax processes.
After completing her Masters in Taxation, Torzewski's career journey has included roles as a Cost and Budget analyst, International Tax Analyst, and Corporate Tax Manager.
Her current role is as the National Tax Transformation Leader, a manager role, at BDO.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Torzewski landed her role as an International Tax Analyst without prior tax knowledge
- Real-life examples of how automation and bots are changing the roles of tax accountants to become more like consultants
- Why collaboration and data analytics are equally important skills for accountants to develop
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Barbara Torzewski's LinkedIn
- BDO- Tax Transformation Services
- TravelBank- use the promo code Future50 for $50 in rewards credit when you book your next flight
This episode is brought to you by TravelBank, the app that helps you find the best flights at a lower cost than other platforms. They are giving the Future of Accounting community (YOU!), $50 in rewards credit with the next flight you purchase.
All you have to do is click here to download the app, and use Future50 in the promo code to get $50 in rewards with your next flight.